Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Henry's 2nd Shower...

This past weekend Henry and I had the pleasure of celebrating his impending arrival with some wonderful women-a group of women who will undoubtedly be spoiling my little monkey for many years to come.  I thought I'd share a few pictures from the lovely event...

shower # 2 004Nana Shubs, Mama Perks, Mimi Pat


My mom(s) were the lovely hostesses for this event.  They did a fabulous job (as they always do when hosting a soiree for any occasion.)  Here are a few details...


shower # 2 001The Yummy Eats.


shower # 2 009The DELICIOUS Cake.


shower # 2 002A Few of Henry's Gifts...


Here are a couple shots of me opening all of Henry's goodies...


shower # 2 012shower # 2 013


It was so great to spend time with so many women that I look up to...some even travelling from out-of-state.  Here's one last shot of my cousin Meredith & I...and the ADORABLE stuffed monkey that will definitely have a special spot in Henry's nursery.


shower # 2 011


Thank you SO much to each of you who were a part of this special day.  I am so blessed to have each of you in my life and can't wait for you to meet my little one.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

What a great shower last Saturday! Thanks for having it when the North Canton crew could come.
We loved the food, fun and the great friends and
relatives. Henry will be blessed to have these people in his life.
Enjoy your 3rd trimester. Tell Colin "hi" from up north.

Rachie said...

I am dying to see u and rub that little tummy. You are getting so close, love.