Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sleeping PERKS.

If I could recreate the famous scene from The Sound of Music where Julie Andrews is running through the rolling green meadows singing...

"THE HILLS ARE ALIVE...WITH THE SOUND OF[Baby Perks  sleeping through the night] MUSIC"...I would.

Why you ask?

Because Henry slept for 10. HOURS. STRAIGHT. LAST. NIGHT.

And when I woke up this morning and realized that my little monkey man was STILL asleep...I quickly switched on our video monitor to see him sweetly sucking his little thumb, dreaming of the good life.   Not once did I have to sleepily stumble into his nursery last night to feed him, or check on him during the wee hours.  And I'm telling you what-when a new Mommy gets 8+ hours of seamless snooze time-she feels like she could run a marathon.

Here's to many many more uninterrupted nights of sleep.

Happy Thursday Y'all.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Yay! That's great. Here's to many, many more!

Tiff said...

Yes, here's to many, MANY more of those nights! Henry needs to come down here and have a little pow-wow with Tucker and let him know how it's done! Haha! Actually, Tucker's doing really good. We're at about 5-6 hours, then up for a 10 minute feeding and right back to sleep for a couple more hours. I can't complain...