Sunday, January 17, 2010

100 PERKy Posts!

This is my 100th post on Life Is Full Of Perks.

Can you believe it?

I've been thinking for weeks about some fancy post I could do to commemorate my 100th entry-but all I could think to do was brag about how advanced Henry is...



I mean seriously...do you know any other 4 1/2 month old's rockin' a stache like this one?!?

I didn't think so.

If you know Daddy Perks personally, then you can certainly attest to just how unlikely it is that a mustache like this will ever actually appear on Henry's face.

On a more heartfelt and non creepy-baby-facial-hair note...

Thank you so much PERKS Followers.  I have so sincerely loved sharing the last 10 months of my life with you.  In addition to creating a virtual baby book for Buggy...I hope that reading LIFOP has brought a PERK (or many) to your days.  I assure you, there will be many, many more to come.

xoxo,

Mama Perks

6 comments:

Kristin Brown said...

Aww, what a sweet, and funny post! I love reading your blog, you are so heartfelt and sincere (and funny!). What a wonderful thing for you, your friends and family! Cant wait to see what other perks are to come on here!

Abby said...

Ha! Love it! He's adorbs!

Abby said...

Also, wordpress just gave me an error msg that said: you are posting comments too quickly. slow down. HA!

Abby said...

PS. Do you tweet!?!

Rache said...

Need another post - I'm dying here!!!:)

Tiff said...

I have LOVED ready your blog! I feel like we've known each other forever! Is that wierd?! :) Hahaha! And, yes I would agree that Henry is advanced, and def rockin' that stache! :)