Thursday, February 4, 2010

Holidaze...

Due to the extremely high levels of rage and cynicism in one of my recent posts, I felt it was appropriate for me to follow-up with something a bit more light-hearted and perky.

And what better way to do that, than to take a trip down memory lane to look back at some pictures from the holidays...(1. because I always miss the holidays come February, and 2. because I never posted these ahem-during the holidays.)

Not to mention...we should celebrate and be thankful everyday, not just on Thanksgiving, right Tiff?)  And gosh darnit-I've got a lot to be thankful for lately-even in spite of silly men who forgot that I gave birth 5 months ago...

Thanksgiving '09


They seem to have "cute" figured out.


My little turkey.


Santa baby with his Aunt Corey.


Distracting Mama from cookie baking...


Christmas Eve!


PJ Perks!


Christmas morning.


Rockin' the sweater vest on Christmas Day.


Sleeping while we opened presents at Mimi's.


Christmas '09


Snuggled in his Reindeer PJ's after a LONG Christmas Day.


Mommy & Daddy Perks on N.Y.E.


Last family photo of 2009.


First family photo of 2010.


Taking notes on how to rock a black suit from Uncle Kev before his Cotillion.


Happy Thursday PERKS Followers!  The weekend is just around the corner...

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Henry is soooooooooooooooo darling!
Love those BIG eyes.
Can't wait to see him again!

Tiff said...

I feel so special to have been referenced on LIFOP!!!! A true honor! ;)
I love all the pics. Henry is one cute monkey!!! Especially love how y'all snuck in and took a new year pic while Henry was soundly sleeping!