Monday, February 23, 2009

Belly Perks...


As promised...here's the first offical cyberworld picture of Baby Perks...





[caption id="attachment_68" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="14 weeks!"]14 weeks![/caption]


And yes-those are my magical super stetchy maternity jeans.  And no-I don't intend to stop wearing high heels just because I'm pregnant.  With an ever-expanding belly, I need all the height and fabulous accessories (aka hot pink pumps) I can get!


Oh the joy of not having to suck in for the next 6 months.  It's just the little things perks :)  Happy Monday y'all.


11 comments:

Cait said...

You look SOO adorable!!!! (Love the pink pumps too!)

Kristin Brown said...

You are so flippin adorable!! You make pregnancy look great! I can't wait to see you in person and see the bump for myself. Oh, and I am convinced it's a girl..I will explain my theory behind this madness Thursday!

Erin said...

Um, so I was totally blown away when i saw this. HOW CUTE! Please keep me updated with more pics. I want to see one where you aren't holding your belly-au natural, and maybe one in those green pj's ;)

Catav said...

You look soooo freakin adorable! The glow you give of is just radiant! Love you Shubs!

Rachie said...

You are going to make every woman in America want to have a baby. Seriously. That sweet little (and I do mean little:) bump looks good on you. I know your hubby agrees.

shumaluckbucky said...

You are a stone-cold fox in this picture - even though you hated my guts this morning for no reason I can figure out other than just because I was alive.

-Your Hubby

Kathryn said...

Holy canoly you are sooooo freaking adorable!!! I love that you still wear your hot pink heels- you work it girl!!! :) Smooches!!!

Lisa said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!! You're BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to see you in a few months!

Ashley said...

You look absolutely adorable! I cannot wait to see you in person, when will that be?? I need some shubs in my life :) Love ya!

Elizabeth F. said...

I love the blog and I LOVE the picture of your baby belly!

abs said...

wow...i am soo behind! after i talked to you tonight i sat down with my lap-top (with bachelor in the background) and caught up on the bump! i can't believe it! you look so cute:) it really makes me happy/slightly emotional! got to keep reading.... love you!