Monday, August 31, 2009

Heck of a day for Henry...

Happy Parents-to-Be...

003_3

Holy moly...I finally made it.

014_14

How Daddy Perks assumes I will cheer for the Steelers...(or a really big yawn.)

026_26

How tired does my Mommy look after a long but amazing labor & delivery?!?  Full story to come!

027_27

Happy Perks Family...

033_33


Henry Isaac Perkins


Born: August 31st, 2009 @ 6:33 a.m.


Weight: 7 lbs. 7 oz.


Height: 21 inches



So much to share...but thougth I'd tide you over with a few pictures.  Can't wait to catch you up!  Thank you all for your love and support as we became a family today.


Love,


The Perks

11 comments:

Rach said...

I am the first to comment. He is PERFECT!!!

Rach said...

Sorry for the short first comment but I had to be sure I was the first:). Lindz, he is just precious. That sweet face. And you look a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Seriously. You can tell how happy you and Colin are. Colin's face in the last pic is pure elation. I will continue to pray for you as you enjoy the first few days. Life as you know it is forever perkier, my friend. I love you all.

catav said...

what a beautiful little boy! congrats to you and colin...your happiness is radiating in the pictures and i am just estatic for you both! lots of love!

Megan P said...

I love you, I love you, I love you- baby Henry!!!

Love,
Aunt Mego

Claire said...

wow - all three of you look great!!!! those jumping jacks worked!!! so cute!

Kristin Brown said...

He is perfect Linds!!! What a beautiful new family you have! Your faces are just beaming with joy, love and happiness. I cant wait to meet him! So cute!!

Anne Evans said...

He is so adorable! :)

Anne & Walker & Desi Evans

Lynnea said...

So glad you posted pictures! Can't wait to meet the little guy!!

Abby said...

Congrats, Shubs! So excited for y'all :D Can't wait to hear the story!!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats! I am so happy he finally made it; what an adorable family. I cannot wait to meet the little guy :) My love to all of you.....

Tiff said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! And you look AMAZING! I can't wait to hear the story of how Henry made his debut! :) Congratulations!!!!!