Sunday, October 4, 2009

Anniversary Perks.

A few weeks ago Daddy Perks & I celebrated 2 years of marital bliss...


Here are a few shots of us through the years...


Vday '06Valentine's Day...Chicago...February '06


Engagement PicEngagement Photos...Louisville, Kentucky...April '07


WeddingWedding...Columbus...September '07


1 year1 Year Anniversary...Our House...September '08


And just a few weeks ago...


Henry 2982 year Anniversary...Columbus...September '09


And of course...the newest, sweetest, best PERK about being in love...


Henry 299Our sweet baby boy.


(Who was LESS than thrilled to be having his photo taken that day.)


Who would have thought 12 years ago my very first "crush" would later turn into my husband, the father of my baby boy, and my best friend.



Perk of the day...


LOVE.


1 comment:

Rach said...

Happy belated anniversary! Y'all are perfect for each other:). Now get me those one month pics!!! Love you.