Thursday, October 22, 2009

Little Toes.

You never knew feet could be so sweet.  Or toes.  Or ankles for that matter.


(If you look closely...you'll see Henry is starting to get little creases around his ankles.  And although you can't see-those same creases are showing up on his wrists too.  I like to call these "rubber band wrists."  OR proof that my little man is on his way to being a chunky monkey.)


toes

I've spent the last 7 1/2 weeks realizing that I never knew life could be so sweet.  And every day just keeps getting better.  Henry is smiling all the time now.  He's even laughing and giggling.  Quite frankly-I invite you to try and find a cuter noise then a baby giggling.  I think I'll try to get him giggling on video sometime soon so y'all can see what I mean.

Henry and I have an exciting adventure coming up.  This Sunday we'll be getting on an airplane to go visit my parents' home in Florida where Henry's Great Nana lives.  Taking an 8 week-old baby on a plane is bound to produce a few good laughs for my readers right?

Remember...the last time I was on a plane was when I was 5 months pregnant and I vomited all over the passenger next to me as we were landing.  Things can't get much worse than that can they?  Ohhhhh...famous last words.

2 comments:

Kristin Brown said...

Nice picture! I am not going to be able to stop by today, I think I have the flu and I do not want to come any where near Henry while feeling like this! Have fun in FL and call me when you get back! XOXO

Tiff said...

I completely know what you mean....little toes are the BEST! :) (Only, Tucker's aren't so little, he has the longest feet/toes you've ever seen on a baby!) Who knew feet could be so kissable!
I'll be thinking about you and Henry as you take your trip. I'm sure it will be worth it for Henry to get spoiled by those grandparents!
Oh, and Tucker and I are definitely game for a play date when you come to Shelbyville!!!!!